Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Little Flower Garden !

This one is using my own dyed and blended fibre batt, wet felting the background, flowers and leaves and then adding some stitches and beads. I'm so in love with these i think i've finally found my thing lol



I'm getting quite a pile up and now trying to find a way to hang them that i like, what do you think of this, i like the more rustic look but i'm just not sure,  I may even put a couple on Etsy and see how i go. Pricing is another issue though as i usually give everything away lol  I want more wool though to feed this addiction lol

Or this one, i think without all the yarn is better??

                                                                   Happy Felting !!

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely. I wish I get that good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much colleen
    I'm loving all the practise lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Karen! Love the colours and the way you are displaying them (I'm into rustic too :)
    I think it looks good both ways, with and without the yarn. I would do some with & some without. If you are selling them (& I think you definately should!) you could always offer buyers a choice & hang them when you know what they want..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou so much Deborah
    I really appreciate that and i'm seriously thinking of selling some so thats a great idea
    Now if i could only work out a price haha My biggest downfall xo

    ReplyDelete