Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tribute to my Brother In-Law

Sorry I have to do this  !  We've had such a very sad week, My Brother In-law Darren was tragically killed in a motor bike accident on Sunday night.  As you can see bikes were his love after his family. My Little Sister has lost the only Man she has ever loved and 2 gorgeous Nephew's have lost the Best Father anyone could ever want.  He did everything with his boys, bike riding, camping, fishing, four wheel driving or just hanging out. I've never met a better Father and At 41 years young he was taken way to early. He will be so very sadly missed
This was taken a couple of years ago but this is how we saw him most times !
His youngest son Mitchell just had a birthday 11, from left Oldest son Alex 13, my sis Kelly, Mitch and Darren
Always in our Hearts Darren and dont worry about your boys, their well looked after and strong like their Dad !!!!
Im crying now and i cant see so this is my Tribute to You !!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

  1. oh karen.... i don't have the right words in english..... and you don't understand my language!
    i wish you and your family all the best for the coming days. it's a difficult time.
    bye,
    filz-t-raum.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I'm so sorry about it. Darren will ever be missed and remembered by his loved ones. Wish you and his family be strength to pass through this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen-What a sad and tragic loss!
    To be taken in the prime of life like that...leaving, among others, a loving wife and children...well, it just breaks my heart.
    I know that you will be the loving support your sister and her boys need now and into the future. My heart goes out to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RIP Darren and condolences to all his family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Thankyou all so much i really appreciate your words and comfort xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Karen Im so very sorry! My thoughts are with you and your family
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry to hear about your family's loss. My condolences to you and to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou so much Deborah and Ruth, thats so sweet of you both and i really appreciate it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Karen, I am so sorry to hear about Darren. All your fibre friends are thinking about you, your sister, the boys and your extended families at this dreadful time. XXX Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou so much Nicola that so kind of you and i really appreciate it :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Karen, I`m so sorry for your family`s loss.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww Thankyou so much Gun i really appreciate that xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I send you, your sister and her children, lots of love and strength to get through this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh Thankyou so very much Lizet, your so sweet and i really appreciate that :))

    ReplyDelete