Friday, September 6, 2013

Closing this Blog

Unfortunately i'll be closing this blog shortly,  we've had a bad year health wise, my Hubby was diagnosed with a lung disease early in the year but  i'm happy to say he's doing really well now, I on the other hand kind of fell in a heap, crashed and burned big time. Im finally coming out of it and realised that what I was always searching for was a different kind of art form that felt and fibre related.  Thankyou so much Ruth , Ann and Zed for all your patient and understanding, I wont go into to much more here as I've sent you all a letter xoxo

So now I've gone back to an old Love,  and that's mosaics,  in my dark times my very close friend suggested we play around a bit, and as I hadn't done any of this for about 10 years I thought id give it a go mainly to make my friend happy lol .  Sure enough I felt the passion kicking back in and I now realise that this is what im meant to be doing

Thankyou so much to my followers on here, I really appreciate you all and please feel free to join me on my new blog lol   I'll re-follow you all over there,  i'll be here at   http://karensmosaicing.blogspot.com.au/  if you'd like to see what I've been doing and keep in touch. 
 
I'll leave you a pic of one of my latest and I really hope to see you at my new blog

                                                  She's all glass with beading on her eyes and lips and I love her xoxo

 
Thanks so much and see you soon xoxoxoxo

8 comments:

  1. Keep positive and all will come right - last year was similar for me, 3 things, no details here but family, love, friends and crafting pulled me through :-) Gilli @ Tasty Textiles xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Gillian, Its amazing what those 3 things can do isn't it xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaz, I'm sorry you've had such a rotten time of it, but I'm glad you've found something to make you happy :)
    Love and hugs, zed xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Zed, I really appreciate that
    Love and Hugs back at you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a rough year.. but glad to hear that your hubby is doing well now! And that you had rediscovered your artistic passion! I love mosaics, but have never tried it myself.
    I hope you are both back to full fitness soon!
    love and best wishes
    Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou so much Deborah, i'll be glad when this year is over but of course we are getting through it. You'll definitely have to try mosaics then wont you lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending you hugs for a better year coming up Karen, and more hugs for being brave in this one. Your mosaic is amazing .... and just what you need right now ... I love it !!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww Thankyou so much, sending lots of hugs back xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete