Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Finished Journal

Well I finally finished Rainy's Art Journal for her and I hope she likes it, I also hope that it will inspire her to pick up those pencils and paints and get moving on her Art Work. I probably fiddled around with this way to long but i'm pretty happy with the finished book.  I know you cant see in the pic but there's lots of the foil poking through that in person, does look pretty cool.  I'm hoping to pass this on to her this weekend.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next I worked on another mixed media piece and remember that i'm only just practising right now but I am getting quite eager to do one that has some meaning next.  I like the colors in this one and I guess it doesn't matter which way is up lol
 

 
This is another Journal cover for my friend Mary who needs something to record her dreams in. this one has to be nice and bright cause Mary Definitely is  lol  Im looking forward to seeing how this one comes together
 
 
I hope your all having a great week and getting lots of exciting things done  xoxo
 

6 comments:

  1. It looks really nice, Kaz, let us know how she likes it :)
    How are your other two coming along?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zed and i will, the others coming along nicely and thoroughly enjoying them :)

      Delete
  2. wow your Blog is an amazing inspiration - gosh not gonna miss it - therefore you got a new follower!
    XOXO SanDee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SanDee thankyou so much and i'm now also following you, love your challenges and im just discovering that i love steampunk lol xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hi Karin, thank you for your visit and to be a new follower. Your blog is wonderful. Now I am your newest follower.

    Greetings from Germany

    xoxo Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosie thankyou so much and i'm your newest follower from Australia xo

      Delete