Tuesday, September 16, 2008



Introducing Mya She is my absolute Favorite Doll and my very first Feltalive Doll with Kay Petal, I love her to pieces, she has such a free spirit and so calming on me. Mya is 100% needle felted using a single barbed needle as is all my work. I think just the thought of taking that handful of raw fleece and washing and dying and then creating something ,that to me, is just awesome. I am so in love with the whole process and it really amazes me what or who can come to life with wool.

2 comments:

  1. I love her. I've always wanted to take a class with Kay but haven't yet (but I will). I love your doll and I'm trying something out of the ordinary myself. I've starting something without any planning as to what it's going to be and letting it take on its on life. I'll send pics when I get the head done. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Ardene,This one is my all time favorite.
    You will love Kay's class when you do decide to do it especially with your talent for needle felting.
    OOOOOO now i'm really looking forward to seeing your newest creations, i already know its going to be awesome lol
    You have a great weekend to.

    ReplyDelete